The JLU Leadership Advisory Board will compromise group of young leaders representing the business, political, academic, government and development sectors who will provide thought leadership and strategic advice to the University’s Governing Body to shape the future direction of the university.
The Board will lend its energy, knowledge and influence to support JLU’s vision, recognizing that business, government and industry are important stakeholders in the growth and continuing success of JLU. The members will serve as ambassadors for the university externally and will bring valuable industry perspective ensuring that our degree reflects current development and industry skills requirements.
Leadership Advisory Board members will seek to both facilitate and enable the achievement of the JLU vision, mission and objectives by leveraging their professional networks, their profile and reputation and their energy, experience and influence to:
· Serve as a source of independent advice to the Pro Chancellor with regard to strategy and external relations;
· Increase engagement with the business community (and vice versa);
· Increase the relevance of our teaching and research agendas;
· Build links between JLU and its other stakeholders;
· Raise the profile of, and build, the JLU brand and reputation;
· Engage with students and alumni.
Mode of Operation:
The Board will have maximum of 15 members and will be chaired by Pro Chancellor, Jagran Lakecity University. The members will meet twice a year.
1. Abhishek Mohan Gupta, Pro Chancellor, Jagran Lakecity University
2. Nirav Khambati, Partner, Kaizen Private Equity
3. Kapil Wadhawan, Chairman & Managing Director, DHFL
4. Vinay Singhal, Co-Founder & CEO, WittyFeeds
5. Shekhar A Bhattacharjee, Founder & Group CEO, SkillTree Knowledge Consortium
6. Ira Trivedi, Indian author, columnist and yoga acharya
7. Farhan Ansari, State Mentor (MP & CG) & Vice President, Reliance Industries Limited
8. Manish Kumar, MD & CEO, National Skill Development Corporation
9. Sonal Dabral, Group Chief Creative Officer & Vice Chairman, Ogilvy
10. Vipin Jain, Managing Partner, TLC Legal
11. Jaivardhan Singh, Member of Vidhan Sabah, Madhya Pradesh
12. Sanchit Vir Gogia, Chief Analyst, Founder & CEO, Greyhound Research
13. Bhaskar Ranjan Das, Head Of Markets ( South Asia), CIMA Global
14. Dr Nilesh Khare, Dean, Jagran Lakecity University
15. Diwakar Shukla, Head Partnerships, Jagran Lakecity University