“The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.” Abiding by the quote it is not a surprise that online games are swiftly emerging into the most engaging form of entertainment today. The progression of technology and the growing usage of the internet have allowed conventional games to become virtually accessible, significantly magnifying their reach and the joy of gaming enthusiasts.
In the breath of spouting some of the calmative characters of online gaming, LAN Gaming 4.0 was organized at the School of Engineering and Technology, Jagran Lakecity University on 12th Oct 2018. Strived at presenting the students with an outlet to the gamers in them, this competition prepared the participants, augmentation of attention power and reception time with the grandeur of the digital world.
Playing by the rules, students registered online and got to be a part of the contest on a first come first serve basis. In a fierceness of adrenaline, numerous teams competed against each other for the majestic cash prize waiting on the other side. The server configuration and live telecasting of various rounds was technically implemented by the students of JLU, School of Engineering and Technology (SOET).
Winner Team – Anonymous
1. Raikishore Chouhan – Captain (From RGPV Bhopal)
2. Aman Dixit (From JLU Bhopal)
3. Ishan Bhargav (From IPER Bhopal)
4. Gagan Mahavar (From IPER Bhopal)
5. Harsh Soni (From JLU Bhopal)
Runner-up Team – Crazy Squad
1. Utkarsh Sharma– Captain (From SIRT Bhopal)
2. Tarun Gautam (From SIRT Bhopal)
3. Vipin Mishra (From SIRT Bhopal)
4. Prajwal Singh (From JLU Bhopal)
5. Shubham Soni (From JLU Bhopal)